Proverbs 16:7

When a man's ways please the LORD, He maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Psalm 118:24

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

PROVERBS 6 : 16-19

16)These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto Him: 17) A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18) An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19) A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Food for thought

It is illegal to read the Bible in the public schools of Illinois, but a law requires the STATE to provide a Bible for every convict! Don't worry, kids, if you can't read the Bible in school, you'll be able to when you get to prision! Baptist Beacon.

Monday, January 25, 2010

We must wake up and stop abortion!!!!!

I went to youtube and grabbed a couple of clips about abortion.While I was there I read all they had on abortion.I was horrorified!! I knew that there was abortion and partial birth abortion, that was bad enough but then I read about live birth abortion. Where the baby was born alive and left in soiled linen to die! Go to youtube and read about it all and check out my clip below about abortion survivor Gianna Jessen it will bless your heart.We have to pray,pray,pray for the LORD to show us how to stop abortion in all its forms.The horrible pain those babies suffer makes my soul cry out.Rape and Incest are not a womans falt, but abortion isn't the answer either.There is the promiscuitious woman who thinks that she can have sex any time she wants to because the state has made it easy for her not to have to face her sins(for now) because of abortion. There is another way! there are thousands of loving couples who would love to take your baby and love him or her as if they were their very own.Please,please stop killing your babies.God gives life and only God can take it away.One day theres going to be a day of judgment,Then Jesus is going to seak judgment for the life of every murdered baby.I pray starting right this very minute that every one from the mother & father to the president that has any thing to do with abortion will begin to hear the horrorifing screams of the babies being brutally aborted from their mothers wombs,and the the screaming won't stop until they stop murdering babies.I call all christians to pray this prayer with me.God answers prayer.
I hear my pillow calling me gotta go. Stay safe and keep praying
Cathy

2 comments:

  1. How have you been? I've been staying the same, which is good. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what the government says...all abortion is murder.
    Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete