Proverbs 16:7

When a man's ways please the LORD, He maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Psalm 118:24

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

PROVERBS 6 : 16-19

16)These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto Him: 17) A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18) An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19) A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Food for thought

It is illegal to read the Bible in the public schools of Illinois, but a law requires the STATE to provide a Bible for every convict! Don't worry, kids, if you can't read the Bible in school, you'll be able to when you get to prision! Baptist Beacon.

Monday, January 4, 2010

My grandparents and my mother have been gone for a few years now. I miss them something terrible. But I have every story they ever told embeded in my heart. I loved to hear my papa say to my mawmaw people were so trusting that they went to bed with their doors open, "them was the good old days". Then he would start telling me about how much cheaper every thing was, how friendlier every one was. It would get on mawmaw's nerves and she would say, "Grady you keep your two cents worth to your self. What did happen to Yesterday? But as for today I would trade today for papa's years any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment